Saturday, July 3, 2010

out with the old, in with the new


Transition occurs frequently around here. The CSH that I'm assigned to came out in 2 different groups. The first group left last week. Pictured below are the guys who participated in church services with me on a regular basis. All of these men have already started their trip back home. Notice the excitement in their eyes.
I look forward to wearing the same expression on my face soon.
Pictured (L to R) are Major Tom Zanders (my roommate and intensivist); Lieutenant Jake Ard (ICU nurse); and Captain Ryan Abbott (Dentist and only other Mormon)

Until then I'm trying to recruit some new soldiers who'd like to break up the monotony around here with religion. I've got just a few weeks left in the field. Maybe I should start an ad campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment